Thread: "Auto Refueling"

"Auto Refueling" -delete thread, found answer

I presume this also applies to "pitstop fuel to end."

Is there any way to automatically tell the app to always add +2laps from calculation for instance?

I plan on using this tool for the first time in testing, but I'm super nervous about timed Le Mans races that last 60mins and running out of gas on the final lap due to when the leader crossed his final line.

I feel like always adding an extra amount of laps would remove this concern.

Am I correct in assuming the feature "Enable auto refueling in racing" will basically set my determined fuel load to the valid level the moment I enter the restricted pit speed zone?
    Last edited by Peptalk; 12-10-2018 at 20:30.

Thread can be deleted. I found the setting after posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Peptalk View Post
    Thread can be deleted. I found the setting after posting.
    Where did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Randy1 View Post
    Where did you find it?
    inside preferences or setup, use the search filter and type "fuel" - you'll see an option to add extra laps.

Quote Originally Posted by Peptalk View Post
    inside preferences or setup, use the search filter and type "fuel" - you'll see an option to add extra laps.
    Found it. Thanks Peptalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy1 View Post
    Found it. Thanks Peptalk.
    Yes sir! Enjoy!
    Personal note, I started with +2 laps, reduced it down to +1lap and I've been very nearly willing to edge down to +0 laps. I haven't had a race that I would have run empty yet since I made that post. I'm just not yet brave enough to trust crewchief to do it (even though it seems accurate).

I'm just so nervous about a weird moment crossing the line and needing 1 more lap. I can tell you that I get beat on pit stops quite a bit due to that tiny amount of extra fuel.

Since the last change the fuel to end of race is probably perfect. I added one lap as well to cover a situation if you are about to get lapped then get the white flag. A safety measure. That and a little weight to hold down the Ford nose never hurts.