Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotter Request / Issue

Spotter Request / Issue

Can you shut off the lap over comparisons and commentary when the pace car is out? It seems silly that my spotter says " you have got to pick it up" or "come on, your losing pace" and stuff like that when we are only driving behind the pace car....This happens in iRacing

Thanks.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Yeah, I don't play iracing so I didn't realize it did that. I'll take a look this weekend - are there any more inappropriate messages that play under safety car conditions?

One more thing to add is that Morten and Paul have done a ton of work in this area and there will be a substantial update coming soon that massively improves oval support

That is the one thing that seems to stand out to me. Everyone is doing a great job on this project.

ok, today's update has an additional check - if we're under full course yellow those messages should be disabled. However, it's worth noting here that I've not tested this with iRacing and it's possible that something else is also wrong. I expect all these issues will be cleared up when the next major update gets released 'soon' but hopefully this workaround will be enough for the time being

Getting an unhalndled exception error with the latest download.

“Object reference not set to an instance of an object”

got the rest of the console output?

OK so why didn't I check the console window DOH!

I'm sorted I had added new members to the voice trigger macros in the saved_command_macros.json and messed the code up. Of course the console window told me exactly where the problem was.

phew, you had me worried there :P

Yeah sorry. Apparently computers are really literal when handling code? Who knew ????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast