Thread: CC Not calling offline driver AI Names for AC?

CC Not calling offline driver AI Names for AC?

I'm wondering if the app does support all the offline AI names for AC, if not I'm unsure what's going since the CC is telling me he can't pronounce the names for the time I've been using this application. Everything else works great, and I also installed the python app of CC as well just incase, but it didn't change much. Any suggestions would totally help my immersion factor!

I'm running 1.16 AC with the current build of CC.

[UPDATE]
    Latest driver names Text file is going to be here now:
    unvocalized_driver_names.txt
    Last edited by VitaminZeth; 09-10-2018 at 19:27.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    as I don't really play much Assetto Corsa, I don't have a list of AI names the game uses so there aren't recordings for many of them.

Try this...

in the Properties screen of the app, enable the "Save driver names with no sound" option. Then start the app and play some sessions with the car classes you like to use (just long enough to load into a session). When you're done, stop the app. It will create a file 'My Documents/CrewChiefV4/unvocalised_driver_names.txt'. Paste it here and i'll add it to my list for the next names update

Thanks very much, I will give it a try and see if it works!

Got it to finally add the names!

So I tried to load into the session and race a lap or two with that setting you suggested, when I finished and checked the file, the file didn't have any other name in there besides "blue". that was it.

[UPDATE]:
    Was able to get it to add the names of the AI in AC. I am still updating the file, for I can only update the file 35 AI at a time. So please check back if more names are to be added!

Also keep in mind, AC has a First and Last name included. Will you be also be adding the last names of the drivers or just the first?

Hopeful to see that name update to come in soon

unvocalized_driver_names.txt
    Last edited by VitaminZeth; 17-09-2018 at 19:35. Reason: Got it to work

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    this is for last name only (that's how the opponent driver name stuff works). That's a good long list, i'll try and add them this week

Oh alrighty thanks! Ill be sure to keep updating it for I haven't found a proper solution or the file that holds all the AI names yet :/ So please do come back to check on it if it gets longer!