Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alternative Voice Pack: Stock Car Crew Chief & Spotter v0.50

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    i've never tried personalisations with the alternate chief stuff so I don't know if it'll work, but the correct location would be a folder called Terry inside alt/Mike/personalisations. And inside this Terry folder would be 6 subfolders, one for each of the personalisation types (bad_luck, come_on, oh_dear, ok, please, well_done). Inside each of those folders are any number of .wav files for that phrase

Quote Originally Posted by mschreiner View Post
    Just request names and I can add them to it when I start recording again.
    Hey, idk if you still read these or take request for names but it would be really cool if you added my name! My name is Garrick (Like Garrett, just with an ick at the end)

Also, I cant seem to get the damage reporting to work. Ive installed it into the base sound folder for Crew Chief and everything else seems to be fine, but the damage report doesnt work. Any reason you could think of that would cause this? Great voice pack!
    Last edited by R_Toast; 01-03-2021 at 00:47.

I am getting an error when trying to extract from drop box stating the file is corrupt. Any help?

same issue plus i have no hidden files or folders in my folder. i have the settings changed to view hidden files and still nothing. is this still a valid addon?

yeah this file dont work

i have no idea what you guy's are doing wrong i just downloaded the zip from dropbox to see if it didn't work and YES it works

It downloads as a .rar file and i dont know how to convert or open

get 7Zip and open it with that download 7zip and install it after that is done goto where you downloaded the rar file and right click on it and scroll to where you see 7zip and then open archive and extract the files
    Last edited by RWRacing; 03-04-2023 at 00:24.

Is this still in active development? Since the last season update, I've been having some issues with regard to CC4 in general, so I am going to reinstall, but as I recall from installing the TJ voice pack, it asked for permission to delete some existing sound files, that I granted, but now I'm wondering if that was supposed to happen, and if I was supposed to approve it? I would like to reinstall the voice pack after reinstalling CC4, but I don't want it to cause the same issues I am dealing with now... TIA!!

Kev

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123