Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F1 2018

Errors are gone, however still no spotting happening.

Any way to give you a more detailed log?

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    yes, if you create a short cut to the app's .exe file (default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4) and edit the target to add DEBUG to the end, so it looks like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\CrewChiefV4.exe" DEBUG

then run the app from that shortcut, a new checkbox will be added to the app in the top left corner, called 'Record'. Enable this and start the app, then start a session and play for a couple of minutes. When you stop the app, it'll dump all the collected game data to a file in My Documents/CrewChiefV4/debug_logs

If you could ping that over to me it will be very helpful

Just wondering if there is any progress on this? Only just discovered this forum and had no idea that F1 2018 was being look at for this great app. I race on the Xbox and run the app on my phone so if there's anything available for that I am more than happy to be a guinea pig for you. I have done similar for the dev of rsDash as well.

Cheers

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    There just isn't much call for an F1 2018 implementation. The app does have spotter-only support for F1 2018 but there are some issues with the UDP data and it's a huge amount of work to implement, and it would be unlikely to beat the build in engineer

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    There just isn't much call for an F1 2018 implementation. The app does have spotter-only support for F1 2018 but there are some issues with the UDP data and it's a huge amount of work to implement, and it would be unlikely to beat the build in engineer
    Ah ok, many thanks for the swift response

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    Ah ok, many thanks for the swift response
    Hey, its been a while on this thread but i've managed to get Crew Chief to work on console(xbone) for F1 2018, you need to use SimHub as well but its doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero1273 View Post
    Hey, its been a while on this thread but i've managed to get Crew Chief to work on console(xbone) for F1 2018, you need to use SimHub as well but its doable.
    Excellent stuff. Many thanks i'll get on this. I'll have to look at this SimHub as well as I don't have that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12