Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members

Hello to the Crewchief community !!

I'm registered for found info about crewchief, configuration and my little name in this beautiful app
    I use this app from many month now, it's a must have

Thanks again to devs !!!

Cya

Hi all,
    Just chiming in to say that this app is a must-have for me, even more than TrackIR! I really appreciate all the hard work and care that has gone into CC. There are so many features that I never would have expected but am so glad are there, like the "pearls of wisdom" and personalizations.
    Excellent work, can't thank the devs enough!

Hi all,

nice to see CrewChief has its own forum!

Hello!!

Hi all!
    Now I use CC with rf2 oval racing

Hello everybody and of course the creators !

Using the app since a few months now ( or more ? ... Time passes so quickly ! ) ... and slave to it now as I couldn't do without, I found quite normal to register here and make a donation.
    Done now !

Thanks to all involved ... for RRE, Automobilista, AC, RF2 ... the sims I'm using the most ( especially AC and RRE )
    Just one sim I'm still very busy with .... misses this perfect app ! ... GTR2 as I'm still working on it for a big mod ... as skinner )

Sure if I saw the app ported to GTR2 ... I shouldn't miss a new donation ! .... ( maybe one day ? it shouldn't be so far from the one for Rfactor or am I wrong ? ... )

Hello all,
    Just thought I'd say hi and say cheers for an amazing app. Been using it since I got it on Android for PCARS1 when I was on PS$. Using it now on my PC and think it is an essential add on to any sim. Keep up the good work. I'm lovin' it.

Hi all. Honestly, I haven't used CC just yet. I only installed it tonight and I'm exhausted after work :P I'll have a good go of it tomorrow night. Been watching LOADS of vids and reading up a lot on it. It's a fantastic idea. I'll only be using it on Assetto Corsa. Because I heart AC <3

Hi everyone, I've been using the full version of Crew Chief for about a month and absolutely loving it! I don't think I could play Project Cars 2 without it now

My PS4 setup: Playseat Challenge + G29 wheel and an Android phone with Crew Chief and RSDash running simultaneously = bliss!

Hi everyone. I found CrewChief about 2 months ago and now I can not imagine driving without it. Great job.
    I drive with Thrustmaster wheel T500RS, pedals T3PA PRO and shifter TH8A
    Name:  121.jpg
Views: 2068
Size:  93.6 KBName:  122.jpg
Views: 2049
Size:  92.1 KB

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast