Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members

Hello!

I'm new to the sim scene. I'm planning out my rig but as of right now i'm playing PCars2 on my ps4. Definitely gonna need you guys help on this.

Hi All, registered finally for the forum, what an amazing app!

Hello everyone.
    I just discovered this software and it seems incredible to me.

This is a great app. I'm glad I found it.

Hi everyone. I am new here and hope for new knowledge and stuff...
    BR.

Came upon this delightful app when I started playing Automobilista 2 and was missing my "engineer" from the F1 Codies games. Well, Jim's my engineer of choice moving forward regardless of game (AC, PC2, AM2, etc) - wonderful app! Especially appreciate the sweary messages, couldn't stop laughing at Jim's disgust when I spun during the start and ended in last place. Brilliant!!

I just started using iRacing this week and, although I'm heavy into flight sims, I'm enjoying iRacing and some other racing sims like ACC, F1, Grid, and even Wreckfest. I'm 71 and find that being last is often the case! I just used CrewChief for the first time today, and it is a very nice addition - although Jim was not happy with my performance!

I tried to download Crew Chief but received the message that this wasn't a common download and so I had to "trust" it. How do I do that?

My name is Marvin and I just joined this forum. I hope to get to know everyone and have some fun discussions.

Hi everyone,

Philippe aka doOb23. I'm a french calligrapher who love racing. Being a graphic designer too, I sometimes do liveries for fun.
    I drive in TCR on Assetto Corsa and in GT4 and GT3 on Assetto Corsa Competizione.
    I use CrewChief recently and I was so impressed with this software. That's exactly what I was missing !!
    You are doing a very good job. Thank you very much.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast