Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members

Welcome new members

Hi
    Ive donated in the past to crewchief and now I contribute to the forums in what ever way I can.
    --
    oOBATOo.videos Steve

Welcome to our new forum, as you can see we are still in the startup, but hopefully we can provide even better support this way.
    How did you hear about this new forum, if you dont mind me asking ?

Welcome onboard! What sims are you using CC with? I think forum might benefit from quality getting started guides for each game, with pictures etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    Welcome to our new forum, as you can see we are still in the startup, but hopefully we can provide even better support this way.
    How did you hear about this new forum, if you dont mind me asking ?
    I follow the CrewChief on Facebook and have had dealings with crewcheif before.
    --
    oOBATOo.videos

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Wolf View Post
    Welcome onboard! What sims are you using CC with? I think forum might benefit from quality getting started guides for each game, with pictures etc.
    In previous dealings with cc I did try and get a manual together but it died out. cc was and is very busy.
    ps no sims at the moment.
    --
    oOBATOo.videos
    Last edited by oOBATOo; 23-02-2017 at 21:00.

I've been using it with PCARS on the XBox since it was released for Android. It's been solid since I bought it and the support has been great. I followed the thread over at the PCARS forum and bugged mr_belowski several times during that period and he's always helped me out. I put a lot of weight on support and I've bought apps and plugins for other sims/games and have had some problems with them and most of the time there is no response or update. Not always, but there are a few that I won't recommend to anyone because the developer basically drops the project as soon as they get their money. This isn't the case with CC.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Thanks for the vote of confidence fellas

I've just dropped the Android app price substantially, hoping to grow the user base a bit in preparation for PCars2, which I'm planning to add to the existing app (assuming SMS don't implement a decent race engineer). I'm also going to revamp the Android demo into a proper fully functional free 'lite' version - no restrictions but no swearing, no personalisations, no (or few) opponent drives names and a bit less variety / personality.

I've got a couple of Android bug fixes in the pipeline - nothing exciting, just minor annoyances. I'll also add more names and variety. Longer term, I'm going to split the app from the sound files (using Google's dreaded and frankly appalling APK expansion library / support) which will remove the 100Mb application size limit (the app is already 88Mb)

Hi everyone!

I use CC with rf2 oval racing. I found this via the ISI thread post about it. Also how do I set an avatar ?

Hi Wiggin,

Welcome aboard!

You can go to upper right corner (I assume you're on a desktop), Click Settings, there will be Edit Avatar option Cheers!

Hello all of you racers,

I just registered today as before I was just on R3E to talk about CC not knowing about this forum.
    Looked at the "About Crew Chief" tab to say the truth LOL
    This app is a MUST for any serious racer, so (in my way) I contribute in donating to the CC Team so the development continue and gets better and better.
    I am a big fan of CC since the beginning, think its not only a great app but also an "intelligent" one, update of app, drivers names, sounds etc are flawless and the only thing we have to do is "clic"

Cheers

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast