Thread: Project Cars Spotter

Project Cars Spotter

Went in PCars to check graphics, noticed there was a spotter in game, but not CrewChief. Something change or do i need to download something again ? Thanks !!

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    I don't understand. There's always been pit crew messages built in to PCars but they're not very good.

Spotter for PCars

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    I don't understand. There's always been pit crew messages built in to PCars but they're not very good.
    Maybe I'm mistaken. I thought you had made " CrewChief " available for PCars. If not, that explains the problem. If it's available, & i thought I already had it in the game, can you give me the link to install it again? Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    it's the first link on the forum main page - here: http://thecrewchief.org/forumdisplay...ewChief-for-PC

It's available for PCars but it's not part of PCars. You need to install this separate application

I already have CrewChief installed in my PC & all the games it works in. In PCars, I read the help text in the crewchief folder, I changed the UDP to a 3. Now i hear mostly CrewChief talking & a few comments from the PCars spotter. I'm running the 64 bit version. So I guess that's working now. Is there any difference between the # 2 & 3 on UDP? Didn't notice the spotter commenting on any driver names or fast lap times.
    Thanks for all of your help. I hope you read my other post in the General section on adding SimBin games.
    Last edited by bigfoothunter; 13-05-2017 at 17:51.

You need to disable pCars internal spotter (unless you want to hear both). Also, there are two ways you can use CC with pCars - UDP and Shared Memory. I do not recall which one is better, but for shared memory you need to enable it in a game.