Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request: "Get ready, going green!" message

Request: "Get ready, going green!" message

As the topic says. Or have I missed it in the settings?
    I would like the spotter to remind me a couple of seconds before we get the "green, green, green!" message. Very useful in multi class races such as IMSA when racing in the GT3 field for an example.
    The built in spotter has this.

Thanks!

I'll have a look it, it is possible to detect when the pacecar is entering the pits and react on that. so it should not be a huge issue.

Thank you!

ive got some bad news, it looks like the pace car goes in same time or a bit later then lights turn green, and when on a formation lap/rolling start there is no flag for "StartSet" witch is what indicates the ready state in standing starts so cant use that. i'll keep digging and see if i can come up with something to solve this issue.

Maybe it could be triggered by the leading car exiting the last corner? Often we are 20-ish seconds back when the DP or leading GTE passes the starting line. It will give us some heads up.

I think the default spotter in iRacing has the cue for rolling start "Pace car is pitting in, get ready". I wonder if you can see the cue trigger in spotter .dat files?

I'l go check at the beginning of next week.

I am also following this thread closely, and I'm also making a long overdue $$ contribution to you today. Thankyou for such an awesome tool and for providing my crew chief. I have motivational comments maxed out and also have turned off delay for spotter so that he just repeats calls two wide then immediately calls clear. Love it

We need this added to CC. It is important at the start of each restart. To complete CC, we need to incorporate green flag, yellow flag announcements and communications regard yellow flag conditions.

CC is not just about road racing but all racing.

Can we get the CC Spotter updated to include green flag, yellow flag announcements and communications regard yellow flag conditions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast