Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request: "Get ready, going green!" message

No one on the CC team drives oval so if you want better oval support we need traces from races! and not just 1 or 2 but alot as we need to have data from almost all possible senarios.
    Here is how you can help the process of getting better oval support.
    thecrewchief.org/showthread.php?142-How-to-collect-Crew-Chief-repro-traces
    Last edited by Sparten; 31-12-2018 at 06:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    No one on the CC team drives oval so if you want better oval support we need traces from races! and not just 1 or 2 but alot as we need to have data from almost all possible senarios.
    Here is how you can help th eprocess of getting better oval support.
    thecrewchief.org/showthread.php?142-How-to-collect-Crew-Chief-repro-traces
    Just to add to what Morten said, we also need someone committed to testing, providing detailed feedback, guidance and a lot of traces. This is how oval support in rF2 was added, Mike Schreiner worked with us on that. Better yet, any experienced .NET programmer that races Ovals in iRacing is welcome to contribute, I think. In the end, highest quality support for features comes from developers actually using them.

I'm not a programmer but do work in IT. I try to do at least an oval race a week I could help get traces at the least. Been doing street stock this season which is always packed full of cautions which could help get that data a bit quicker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12