Thread: Was Working with PC2, Now Not?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Was Working with PC2, Now Not?

I have PC2 on Win10. I had it working with CC set to PCars2 in the app. Then I set shared memory to PCars 2 in PC2. It worked. I then setup RS Dash to use UDP and now all the sudden I can't get CC to work in PCars 2 anymore... regardless if I use RS Dash or not.

They other strange thing is before I start PCars 2, the radio check works when I start CrewChief. Once I exit PCars 2 and stop CC and then restart CC without closing the app, then the radio check doesn't work. I have to close CC and reopen it again before the radio check will work. So it is like something is happening when I fire up PCars 2 that makes CC audio stop working.

And now my sound in PCars 2 is all jacked up. When CC was working, I wanted to be able to hear it better, so I turned down the master volume in the PCars2 settings. It was too low so I put it back. However now when I race Formula 1, I barely hear my engine at all.

Thinking this game is really buggy.

OK, it seems I found the trick to get CC to work. Start PCars2 first. Once at the menu hit the Alt-Tab to get back into Windows 10. Then fire up CC. Once I get the radio check, then go back into PCars2 that is already running. Works! All of this might be because I have 7.1 audio setup with a Denon Receiver.