Thread: CrewChief with RS Dash Possible?

CrewChief with RS Dash Possible?

Is it possible to run CrewChief and RS Dash at the same time? I saw a video about setting up CrewChief and it says to select PC1 settings in the config of PC2 and RS Dash requires to use PC2 settings, not PC1.

So I'm curious if there is a way I can run both.

Thanks!
    Doug

Actually it looks like RS Dash still uses PC1 in the settings. So hopefully it will work.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Crew chief works with pcars 2 shared memory but not pcars 2 UDP data (there are too many issues with the data). If you're playing on pc, the game will still write to shared memory so you can use pcars 2 mode in-game with UDP on, and set crew chief to use pcars 2 (shared memory) mode

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    Crew chief works with pcars 2 shared memory but not pcars 2 UDP data (there are too many issues with the data). If you're playing on pc, the game will still write to shared memory so you can use pcars 2 mode in-game with UDP on, and set crew chief to use pcars 2 (shared memory) mode
    Shoot... ok, so CrewChief now uses the PC2 setting in the config. So I doubt I can also use RS Dash at the same time as I've read you have to select PC1 in the config.

Not sure but i think he is saying turn both UDP and shared memory on in pcars2 and set crew chief to shared memory and rs dash to UDP.