Thread: Crew chief won't launch on Assetto Corsa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crew chief won't launch on Assetto Corsa

I have been trying to get crew chief to work for AC for the past couple of days but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Both AC and crew chief are on their latest versions, I have python chat installed and even tried deleting it a few times to get it to work.

When I hit start I get the "radio check" message but then once I launch AC, I get nothing and the console says initializing, over and over again.

Anyone able to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Have you figured out the issue by now?
    I have the same symptoms but it is working with rF2 and was working with AC in the past.
    I don't know what I changed but the AC app "ptracker" is not working as well.

i HAD the same problem, so i tried to "fix" it and now cc is not even starting up....:-( , fyi in my case the original issue with ac started after deleting files from the documents folder...maybe relative or it maybe not, but it is a fact..
    Last edited by oggmeista; 12-09-2018 at 05:07. Reason: add info

It seems to work sometimes but not all the time shame cold be a great adition to the game

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Please give us more information. Any .net errors in the Application logs in Windows Event Viewer? Any errors in the cc console? Just saying it doesn't work isn't going to help us fix the problem

Where does it save the log to if I knew that I could send it to you