Hi guys.

I really love your apps so first of all thank you for your great work.

Mainly I'm an Oval guy on iRacing and after using your app some time I have following questions I was not able to figure out so before turning myself crazy I want to ask if this features are implemented, on the "todo" list or not even planed.

1. During an oval race when a caution comes out the spotter does not say a thing. He does not call out the yellow or caution. I notice a cautions comes out because of the yellow flag in the corner and also the spotter message in the middle of the screen but when you are focused in the race it's much better to hear your spotter saying "Caution is out" for example is much better then noticing the flag in the corner.
  2. Once under caution when you are going to 1 to green the iRacing spotter tells you which line to take and behind which car number to stay. Until now I was not able to make this work in CC so I wanted to ask if this is implemented or not.
  3. Pit countdown I already have read that people is asking for a "5,4,3,2,1" countdown and that it's not easy to implement so I understand this is not possible for now.

Well this are my, mainly, 2 doubts.

Thanks in advance and best regards