Thread: HELP...NumberReader spanish implementation

HELP...NumberReader spanish implementation

Hello, I would like to work on the implementation in Spanish ... I am quite advanced but I still have some details to make the work great.
    my question is: how can I implement my numberReader in crewchief?
    with the ui_text , sound_config.txt in the folder C: \ Users \ ... \ AppData \ Local \ CRewChiefV4 I overwrite the original configuration but how do I do it with the numberReader?
    I tried to create a file called NumberReaderImpl.cs in that path but it does not work for me.
    I'm doing a good job and I want to finish it, so I ask you for help
    thanks

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    the number reader implementation for Italian *might* do what you want. Is there a specific issue with the way numbers are constructed with the English implementation? There are a few options available, but I would have thought Italian would be closer to Spanish. Adding another number reader implementation would require it to be compiled with the app - if you want to create a pull request with your implementation I'll have a look at it and add it to the app

hello I would like to use the implementation in Italian to do the test (voice / numbers_it) and thus be able to test things to refine my translation into Spanish
    Would it be possible?

I think so. It's been a long time since I worked with this code so I'm not entirely sure, but if you go to your sounds folder - appdata/local/CrewChiefV4/sounds/ there should be a sound_pack_language.txt file. Edit this and change 'en' to 'it' (without the quotes). This should make the app load the Italian number reader.

There are a few options you can change too - see the sounds_config.txt in the apps installation folder for info

ok if it works ... I'm going to edit the numberReader to implement it in the translation so for example it would be numbers_es and some other things ... I edit the file and I'll pass it on to you.

Sounds sensible

the perfect thing would be to be able to overwrite numberReader in the same folder as ui_text or sound_config and the community create its own dynamic number depending on your language ... it's an idea ...
    On the other hand I have some doubts about the meaning of the audios in English ....
    those that do not carry a prefix alternate randomly in the same situation?
    the audios with prefix are for the personalizations but my doubt would be if the audios of a folder for example ---- engine monitor ----- stalled the audios of that folder vary according to the situations or are random?
    thank you very much and great work