Thread: Update Crew Chief

Update Crew Chief

Hello guys,

I'm using Crew Chief quite often and I like it very much, but my internet connection ist not very good, in fact it is the worst ever and the updating of the sound packs takes some very long time. Is there maybe a away to choose which you want to update to update it faster?

Thank you in advance.

We will at some point have to come up with better sound pack updates, more granular I guess. But in the meantime keep in mind that if you don't update soundpack and leave the button green, everything will work except for the new features just added, which often means 99% of the app still functional Then, you could possibly download pack overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Wolf View Post
    We will at some point have to come up with better sound pack updates, more granular I guess. But in the meantime keep in mind that if you don't update soundpack and leave the button green, everything will work except for the new features just added, which often means 99% of the app still functional Then, you could possibly download pack overnight.
    Ah okay thank you for this information, I didn't know that.

Just have another question, is there a way to keep a desktop shortcut after an Update? I have the problem that after every update I can recreat a new shortcut on the desktop.

Thank you

It's in our FAQ