Thread: Wrong position in the grid

Wrong position in the grid

Hello Jim, the past few weeks, CC gives me wrong places in AMS, saying i am leading while i am 23rd ! then suddenly sometimes he is right...its fluctuating but most of the time its a wrong placement.
    Do you know about this issue?

Regards,
    Silvano

Hi Silvano,

I suspect your race is recognized as multi-class. Try "Force single class" option.

You can search for "Single-class" or "Multi-class" in the console output to see if CC recognizes race as single or multi class. Cheers!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Wolf View Post
    Hi Silvano,

I suspect your race is recognized as multi-class. Try "Force single class" option.

You can search for "Single-class" or "Multi-class" in the console output to see if CC recognizes race as single or multi class. Cheers!
    Thanks Iron Wolf, i will do so, i didnt think about multi class but its true, in single class its perfect. i learned something today ^^

Glad it helped. In modded games race is frequently recognized as multi class even though cars are BOP matched.if you send me text after multi-class message I could show you how to map that series to a single class

yes i did check the "force single class" in property page and it works good.
    the text after multi class? you mean in the console? i didnt see that in console...
    Dont bother, i have wierd multi class in "all car and track" LOL
    so i will just check or uncheck in the property page for now. BTW it was for official AMS content.
    If one day i wish to clean all my multi class stuff, i will do that.

Thanks a lot Iron

EDIT i am curious to how to map MOD cars to single class ^^
    Last edited by Silvanob2; 09-04-2018 at 20:02.

@Iron Wolf

I found this on the start in console text:
    20:34:58.807 : Single-Class event:"BOXER_CUP" (built-in)
    is this what you mean? since I checked "force single class", it would make sense, now I would like to know how to map some series to "single class" you said that happens with mod cars...but, the test I made was with the BOXER, its official content. Anyway i could map my moded series if i would know how

Regards,
    Silvano
    Last edited by Silvanob2; 10-04-2018 at 19:19.

In this case "force single class" check doesn't matter, as you race only the single class, already recognized by the CC (builtin). But yes, this is single class race.

In case of multi-class race race, you'll see "multi-class" message followed by classes encountered in the race. For customizing/mapping classes read this please: http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.p...ng-Car-Classes

If you are stuck, please send me the list of classes after multi-class messages, I could send you sample json you can use.

Ok Iron, i will do that and report back if stuck.

Thanks a lot for your help

Silvano