Thread: pitstop fuel add * liters not working

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

pitstop fuel add * liters not working

Hello guys,

Whenever I say 'pitstop fuel add 40 liters', the engineer replies but doesn't actually set the fuel level in the blackbox.

Everything else works, though, such as 'pitstop clear tires'.

Any ideas how to fix this? I'm driving in VR and want to make the blackboxes obsolete. On some tracks it's dangerous as hell to go moving around with my mouse to manually set the fuel and it's a big nuisance. I have fuel calculator running on my second monitor in VR to calculate fuel required.

Any ideas?

Regards,
    Timon

you need to say "pitstop add 40 liters" and not "pitstop fuel add 40 liters", to confirm that you command has been understod he will replay with the number you said else it will have failed.(you can also check the ingame chat it should write a text message something like "#fuel 40 liters".

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    you need to say "pitstop add 40 liters" and not "pitstop fuel add 40 liters", to confirm that you command has been understod he will replay with the number you said else it will have failed.(you can also check the ingame chat it should write a text message something like "#fuel 40 liters".
    Thanks for the reply.

I will try this. I get the reply but I'm not sure if it shows the text in console.