Thread: Voice recognition android

Voice recognition android

Great application! Minor thing is that I can't get the speech recognition working. I'm running the app on Android phone and the Google speech recognition works fully. The engineer says ; " didn't catch that / repeat please." I checked the FAQ for the commands. Am I missing something? I really like to enjoy the full experience.

Okay , I got the message "I can hear you" tonight from the engineer. So that's good! But I a lot of the commands the engineer won't catch. Is ordering a external mic a good idea for better recognition? Hope to hear something..

I had the exact same problem but bought a better quality mic and everything was ok after that.

Watch this video as it helped me with my volume levels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeoHRV2YzGc

Hi everyone, I have a question that I don't know how to solve. Can anyone help me with the answer. Why i run this app on my android 12 phone its not working. I have deleted and re-run the app many times but it still doesn't work. I'm afraid it might be because of my phone. Because I also installed techloky's mod before, but the phone didn't accept it. Is Android 12 not compatible with these applications. You do know please help me. Thank You!