Thread: Fuelling message not recognised properly

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Fuelling message not recognised properly

My CC has been failing to recognise some of my fuelling commands in iRacing. This began in test sessions a few weeks ago - some of the commands wouldn't be recognised at all (CC would recognise an input, but return the "I can't hear you" message), while others would be processed as #cleartires. I thought this was maybe due to the session type, so I ignored it at the time, especially as fuelling messages in race sessions were being recognised normally and correctly, at least after several attempts.

The issue then resurfaced on Saturday in a race session. It can be seen/heard in this recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9glGoszj24Y of my stream, at 42:28 - I attempted four messages of "Pitstop add 28 litres", with the "I can't hear you" message returned in response. I had to manually check the fuelling box in in-game controls at the last moment, with a resulting overfill.

Is this a known issue, and could it be caused by CC setting or something on my end (mic input level too low, etc)? I haven't yet encountered this problem with other messages, only with fuelling commands.
    Last edited by Tornik; 19-04-2018 at 12:40.