Thread: Request: Voice Recognition mode "button up"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Request: Voice Recognition mode "button up"

I would like to have voice recognition "always on" except when I press a button (voice chat mic button) in iRacing. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Love the program even more than I did with Project CARS 1 in the early days!

Yes this would be nice feature
    - have ALWAYS ON button/switch possibility in CrewChief microhone
    - allow other button to override/mute CrewChief ALWAYS ON mode (like example iRacing push to talk)

Until CrewChief would support such feature it should be possible to create like example with Autohotkey macros

+1 to that, once I spoke to other driver thru push-to-talk in iRacing and CrewChief understands that I would like to disable spotting. Than I was trying to figure out during the race, how to turn it back on
    So Always On except when some button is pressed.
    Also in a team we are using Discord or Mumble talk clients and using push-to-talk buttons, so possibility to add more than one button to disable CC listening will be great (I have now one button for iRacing talk, second button for Discord/Mumble talk).

i was going through some help functions and i think there would be only one possible new action/command
    - disable talk to Crew Chief (opposite of what is now available to assign 'Talk to Crew Chief assigned to:'

There is in Voice Recognition mode possible to set it Always on already (didn't notice that earlier) so it is possible to set CC even now to listen all the time. Only mute option is needed to assign push to talk button which would be same as IRacing or any other communication software.