Hi

Firstly please don't think I bemoaning the app I genuinely think it's genius but I have encountered a couple of issues I hope we can get sorted...

During 2 endurance races over the weekend as I passed the Start/Finish line I got my position read out to me however it put me 4-5 positions in front of where I was. At one point it even put me second (when I was 9th). It then went on to tell me the gap to the guy behind (glances at relative shows 5.5seconds) "2:15.5". I know I had a good pace but its not an entire lap. It did the first time but not the second. It also got confused about who was in front. I restarted the app but to the same information.

Secondly is there any way of getting it to give me the figures when I ask for how much fuel do I need. Instead I get "we have plenty of fuel" when in fact I finished with 1L left in the tank. I like to put a few more in myself at the pitstop incase the finish runs over 2 or more laps. Is there anyway of inputting it into Crew Chief so I can create a buffer like I did with SODE where I add 2 laps more of fuel???

Great app and thanks for all your hard work.