Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Speech recognition trouble shooting

Hi, well i was going to post i had a very similar issue to @projuptier as i'd been having problems and just wasn't able to sort it out, so today out of desperaion i followed the guide here of uninstalling and reinstalling ms speach assets, but still it wouldn't work, so i then tried two changes, i now have a JLab talk desktop mic, where as before i used my hyperX headset mic which works fine till the detachable mic fails when i need to replace it as it completely failed to pick up anything, and this had happened 3x now, so i decided to get something that hopefully lasts a while.. i was getting constant erratic what sees like random respomse from cc, and strongly believed the device was picking up background noise from my pc fans or any sounds coming from speaker ambient noises etc., so i switched the recording to the "green light" and lowered the mics recording level in windows sounds right down to about 20, then it stopped randomly responding, but understood basic commands speaking normally, yes finally eureka! solved should of acted on this hunch ages ago lolz, , So just posted this in case anyboody else was having the same issue, try chnging your recording mode and substantially lowering the recording level, worked wonders for me..
    Last edited by oggmeista; 21-01-2023 at 04:37.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234