Thread: iRating reporting

iRating reporting

Can CrewChief support telling us another racers irating? 'What is <X>'s irating?' 'Car ahead's iRating' etc.?

+1, also session SOF before the race starts
    Then warning about approaching low iRating driver or exceptionally slow driver (like backmakers, people with lot of INC ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilen View Post
    Can CrewChief support telling us another racers irating? 'What is <X>'s irating?' 'Car ahead's iRating' etc.?
    Yes you can ask about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeon View Post
    +1, also session SOF before the race starts
    You can ask about the SOF "what's the sof:what is the strength of field", maybe we can add it as a pre start message.
    Then warning about approaching low iRating driver or exceptionally slow driver (like backmakers, people with lot of INC ...)

That might come at a later stage, but we dont know how many incidents a driver had doing a race that info is only exposed after the session
    has finished (else you could use this info to get opponents DQ'ed) so we can't warn about drivers with many incidents.

That's excellent news, I didn't realise this functionality was already implemented. SOF info in the pre-race would be a great addition.

Is there a definitive list of voice commands available somewhere that I am missing?

Just tested in couple races:
    - in some of races CrewChief does not understand my request "what's the car's behind/ahead iRating", but in some other races it was totally OK, so maybe issue with my pronounciation or bad mic, or dependend what driver is in front / behind
    - SOF report "What is the strength of field" is reconised nicelly, but providing all the time invalid numbers (like 2111 when SOF was 3300)
    - SOF report differs during pre-race practice, in Q is always 0, in race it tells you wrong number

Just tested in couple races:
    - in some of races CrewChief does not understand my request "what's the car's behind/ahead iRating", but in some other races it was totally OK, so maybe issue with my pronounciation or bad mic, or dependend what driver is in front / behind
    - SOF report "What is the strength of field" is reconised nicelly, but providing all the time invalid numbers (like 2111 when SOF was 3300)
    - SOF report differs during pre-race practice, in Q is always 0, in race it tells you wrong number
    Looks like i had the calculations wrong, i assumed that SOF was simply the average irating of the drivers, but its not, it will be fixed in next update.
    We dont currently process drivers in lone qualifier sessions as we sort of need to know where they are on track and when they start a new lap for CC to function correctly and this info is not exposed doing that session so no opponent drivers gets processed and that's why there is no sof information for that type session.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    Looks like i had the calculations wrong, i assumed that SOF was simply the average irating of the drivers, but its not, it will be fixed in next update.
    We dont currently process drivers in lone qualifier sessions as we sort of need to know where they are on track and when they start a new lap for CC to function correctly and this info is not exposed doing that session so no opponent drivers gets processed and that's why there is no sof information for that type session.
    Thx. Sparten for explanation. I also think SOF is average of all iRatings in the session. What is interesting, when I ask for iRating of some drivers, I get "we do not have that data", so probably there is just missing some iRating into the sum.

And one more thing to add: during the race, when people were disconnecting, SOF was also changing each time. So seems SOF is calculated only from people actually connected to the session, but it should of course calculate all iRating from drivers registered.