Thread: 2 click on radio, no message

2 click on radio, no message

hi.
    i have got it to work ich. now i get no message in practis session. when asking for info. i just get click on radio and one more click like after the message.
    i really see to potensial for this app. and i really woud like to get it to work so i can donate a bit. this place is more correkt place for iracing stuff.
    any one have this problem happend ??

console_2018_02_18-15-46-50.txt

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    have you tried the app with nAudio disabled? If set your default sound playback device in the windows control panel you might not need to use nAudio, so this error might go away.

yes, when i did that i get the app on my hdmi monitor. if i disable it i get nothing. i did get sound when it was enabeld but then i lost the sound in iracing. it did send the audio to the monitor by default, even when i did put the g25 as default divice. so the way i get sound is by using the naudio. Iracing launch exe. C:/Program Files (x86)/iRacing/iRacingSim64DX11.exe . correct yes ?
    in windows all that is needed is to sett the headphones to default, yes ?
    i can not figur out what is wrong. and i so badly want this to work.
    probably a stupid question but can it run on Net framework, version 4.6 or higher. or must it be Net framework, version 4.6 ?
    Last edited by chemtrail; 18-02-2018 at 16:45.

problem solved. i needed to uninstall the drivers for the monitor. so now i have sound and can talk to the chief.

is brake warings and temps ans so on opperativ in iracing ? all i got was " no data on that "
    thx!!

Good to hear you got it solved.
    We dont have access to temperature data for tyres or breaks, also wheel rotation is not exposed so we cant give you warning about lockups.
    There are engine temperature and stall warnings though.

Okay. Iracing is in is very early stages yet yes? Will this be implemented in a later data you think ?

iRacing does not provide the data so we can't add it.

Understood.

Well, back to square one. After rebooting my computer the sound was gone again. ????
    The app did work at least. It changed tyres and pressure. But no sound after I started the oculus software.
    Is it any order to start the app..Like the app first then the software of oculus? Or should it not matter?
    I will do some more checking after work today. I was so happy I got it to work..but that crashed fast again. ????