Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CC won't respond to voice commands

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CC won't respond to voice commands

It looks like I have everything setup ok, but there is no response when I ask a question about fuel, tires, etc.

I get the following message at start up: : Attempted to initialise speech engine - success = False

I have the following installed; SpeechSDK51, SpeechSDK51LangPack, and SpeechPlatformRuntime.

I reinstalled the language pack and the error message went away. Set en, but still no response.

18:06:17.934 : Attempted to initialise speech engine - success = False
    18:06:32.594 : Attempting to initialise speech recognition for user specified location en
    18:06:32.604 : Unable to initialise speech engine with voice recognition pack for location en. Check that SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi and MSSpeech_SR_en_TELE.msi are installed.
    18:06:32.607 : Exception message: No recognizer of the required ID found.

I've got the right software installed now, but there's another problem; The button on my wheel that I want to use to talk to the CC is recognized as button 20 on my Logitech Profiler, but in CC when I go to assign it CC thinks its button 19?????

When I press the button and speak, CC says it can't understand me. It will say "I didn't get that" or "Please repeat". PLEASE HELP!!!!! LOL

Now I get the following message;

"Use the method SetInputToDefaultAudioDevice if a microphone is connected to the system, otherwise use SetInputToWaveFile, SetInputToWaveStream or SetInputToAudioStream to perform speech recognition from pre-recorded audio."

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    You get that error message when there's no default sound recording device set in the windows sounds control panel

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    You get that error message when there's no default sound recording device set in the windows sounds control panel
    Ok, I checked that and rebooted the pc...all's good now, thanks!

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Good stuff, thanks for getting back to me

I have been trying to get voice recognition working for days now. With totally NO joy I'm very close to giving up.. Not happy

Quote Originally Posted by Davet323 View Post
    I have been trying to get voice recognition working for days now. With totally NO joy I'm very close to giving up.. Not happy
    13:56:11.480 : Attempting to initialise speech recognition for user specified location en-GB
    13:56:11.482 : Unable to initialise speech engine with voice recognition pack for location en-GB. Check that SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi and MSSpeech_SR_en-GB_TELE.msi are installed.
    13:56:11.484 : Exception message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {49428A60-C997-4D0E-9808-9E326C178D58} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
    13:56:11.485 : Attempted to initialise speech engine - success = False

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast