Thread: Errors causing crewchief not to work with iRacing

Errors causing crewchief not to work with iRacing

I'm getting this constantly in the logs about every 2-3 seconds. Currently Crew Chief does not work with iRacing even after reinstalling. Other sims work fine.

23:04:10.889 : Error mapping game data: Object reference not set to an instance of an object., at CrewChiefV4.iRacing.iRacingGameStateMapper.mapToGa meStateData(Object memoryMappedFileStruct, GameStateData previousGameState)
    at CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(String filenameToRun, Boolean dumpToFile)

What should be the next step to debug?

I recently restored drive from backup, I'm wondering if it can be some sort of permissions issue. I just couldn't determine the problem from the error message.

Using 4.9.1.4

Are you tying to join a hosted session ? or a session that includes driver change ?

If your able to replicate the error can you please try and do http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.p...f-repro-traces and upload the file here.

This is my second post to enable link sharing

As requested: Logfile

This log is from one lap in a Time Trial. I have the errors present in any race or practice I run.
    Last edited by AlwaysBeApexing; 08-02-2018 at 01:04.

Thanks a lot, I've now tracked down the issue at least for this session type(lone practice) and it will be fixed in next update of the app.(wont take to long)

Cool, let me know if you would like me to test.