Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get a Pitbox Countdown?

Can we get a Pitbox Countdown?

I'm currently using another piece of software that offers a pitbox countdown. Can this be added to Crew Chief? This is very helpful when there are a lot of cars entering the pits at once. Also, Is there any way to get a command for "Change right side tires only/ Right sides only?" (It's useful on ovals for cautions near the end of a race.) Currently it appears you have to chose the tires individually. Thanks in advance. This is the best addon I've ever used for iRacing. I'm using an Oculus Rift and this app is a Huge help.

I'll add voice options to change right or left side only, regarding the count down to pit it's currently in beta testing for r3e Ill look into adding it for iRacing as well.

That's Great! Thank you.

Hi guys.

I literally just got CC installed and it's really great. However, the first thing I came looking for was a Pit Box count down. Thought I must not have enabled it. I only use iRacing BTW. Glad to hear that this feature may soon be added.

Its already added it , you need to turn it on i think, in the properties menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    Its already added it , you need to turn it on i think, in the properties menu.
    Aha! No surprise I'm behind the times! I'll see if I can find the option for it now. Thanks

Found it! Yay :P

Not a countdown, it tells you how many meters away you are. When I think of a meter, I am putting coins in it so I can park my car.

Can we get a "5-4-3-2-stop on your sign" added?

i'm not going to add it cause it will sound stupid, maby Jim feels different and he can do it.

Yes, a "box in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" is more of what I was hoping for.

At Atlanta yesterday, the current countdown, whilst nice to have over nothing at all, still left me guessing when to turn into my stall.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast