Thread: Delay in calling the end of race.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Delay in calling the end of race.

Finished my first race using CC in Porsche Cup at Charlotte Road course yesterday. CC did not give me last lap call at all. I didn't receive race over call untill I finished the slow down lap and entered the pit lane. Jim kept on about gaps to car ahead etc.
    Is there something I can do about it at my end?

Was it time limited or lap limited race?
    Is there something I can do about it at my end?
    Yes next time please copy the output of CC main window and save it to a .txt file and attach it to a post, it will help us a lot when tracing down the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    Was it time limited or lap limited race?

Yes next time please copy the output of CC main window and save it to a .txt file and attach it to a post, it will help us a lot when tracing down the bug.
    It was a lap limited race, I will save the output next time it happens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    Ok, just completed another race and the same thing happened so I've attached the output from Q through to R end.
    Had to compress to zip file as maximum file size for forum attachments is very small.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    think I've found a solution for this. I don't think I've found the problem but there are a few ways to detect session end when there a fixed number of laps, so I've just changed it a little. Will be in the next release (today I think)

Thank you,
    I'll give it a try asap.
    Great program and keep up the good work.