Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donations

Donations

I donated a few years ago, but thought it was time to donate again. This is the best program to enhance Project Cars 2. Hopefully others will do the same so that this program can continue to grow...

What is the link to donate? Im a "poor teacher", but I try to donate to all the people who do free programs I use in racing. Thank you so much. The voice commands are great. Used some last night for the first time. I paid for DRE, I should donate to CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Raysracing View Post
    What is the link to donate? Im a "poor teacher", but I try to donate to all the people who do free programs I use in racing. Thank you so much. The voice commands are great. Used some last night for the first time. I paid for DRE, I should donate to CC.
    right here :
    Name:  donate.jpg
Views: 2607
Size:  18.3 KB
    or
    http://thecrewchief.org/misc.php?do=donate

OHH..that neon green thing that says donate! To be fair I just started on the forum last night....

Thank you and done!

Heyho! First I have to say a big thank for this amazing app wich takes the simracing to a new level. Imo everyone who uses this should donate at least *something*. I will.

I want to express my appreciation for this excellent program. Could not do without it anymore. Just donated 10 pounds. Thank you!

Also wanted to add my voice to the chorus. Top-quality app, well done chaps. Happily donated.

Brilliant so far, Donated

I have been using Crew Chief for a couple of weeks. Wonderful addition. Mostly used for oval racing but well done for sure. Donated as well!

Cool

ALL Donation Links are broken

From the software

From the www webpage

And nothing from the non www

(Can't post links as I'm not authorised yet)

EDIT: - Turns out there was a link at the bottom of the page to view "FULL SITE" - and one of the donation links works (I will do it now!) - but when viewing as a mobile site (I guess?) it doesn't work - heads up - losing donations!
    Last edited by chriskeeble; 09-09-2018 at 22:07.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast