Thread: Beta Test Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seven Smiles View Post
    The shared memory is not enabled, after
    Code:
    20:24:07.371 : Initialising...
    you should see
    Code:
    20:24:07.373 : Initialized Le Mans Ultimate Shared Memory
    20:24:07.387 : Le Mans Ultimate Shared Memory version: 3.7.15.1 64bit.  UBM: 160
    It's possible that it's not working because you've told CC you've installed LMU in D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Le Mans Ultimate.
    Check that D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Le Mans Ultimate\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSO N contains
    Code:
    {
      "ChatTransceiver.dll":{
        " Enabled":1
      },
      "TrackIR_LMU_Plugin.dll":{
      },
      "rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll":{
        " Enabled":1,
        "DebugISIInternals":0,
        "DebugOutputLevel":0,
        "DebugOutputSource":1,
        "DedicatedServerMapGlobally":0,
        "EnableDirectMemoryAccess":0,
        "EnableHWControlInput":1,
        "EnableRulesControlInput":0,
        "EnableWeatherControlInput":0,
        "UnsubscribedBuffersMask":160
      }
    }
    Note the space before " Enabled" It's an rFactor thing.

Also check you have D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Le Mans Ultimate\Plugins\rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.d ll (though I'll be surprised if you don't, CC would give you a copy).

I got it running again... I now have a CustomPluginVariables.JSON file in which only this

{
    "TrackIR_LMU_Plugin.dll": {
    " Enabled": 1
    },
    "rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll": {
    "Enabled": 1
    }
    }

Entries are...

I had previously deleted all files that had to do with CC and let CC insert all files again...but CC had not inserted any CustomPluginVariables..I then created a CustomPluginVariables file in which only this

{
    "TrackIR_LMU_Plugin.dll":{
    }
    }

and started CC again..and from then on it worked again.

Hi, thanks for the work you are doing with cc. It doesn't work for me too with LMU and I don't have the jonson file in the indicated path even though I only have one disk.

Try the attached file... this works for me
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Raven1974 View Post
    Try the attached file... this works for me
    Thanks for the file, it made my install of CC work flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by aaautosport View Post
    I installed the beta which works great on LMU even after today's update. Unfortunately it stopped working for Assetto Corsa. When I'm on track there's no response from CC.
    I have the same issue. Any way to resolve that? I use AC way more than LMU, so fi I have to choose, I prefer having it working in AC

Quote Originally Posted by doc3d View Post
    I have the same issue. Any way to resolve that? I use AC way more than LMU, so fi I have to choose, I prefer having it working in AC
    For now I assume reverting back to the standard version. I am currently switching back and forth between versions which is kind of a headache.

That's odd, nothing related to AC has changed and it's working fine for me. Can you post a log file for AC running on the beta? Documents\CrewChiefV4\debugLogs\console_<timestamp>.txt

It's possible that it's not working because you've told CC you've installed LMU in D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Le Mans Ultimate.

What do you mean by this?

Is there somewhere else I should be telling CC I've installed it? My current selected path is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Le Mans Ultimate

As of right now CC does not work at all. I've used both your texts and downloaded the one posted by Raven1974 and its still broken so I'm really not sure where to go from here.

Going through the steps:

1. CC looks for LMU installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Le Mans Ultimate
    2. If it is not there it opens a file browser and asks you to go to the folder where you have installed it
    3. Either way CC saves the path in Property Le Mans Ultimate install path which you can check in the Properties window
    4. CC copies the DLLs to Le Mans Ultimate install path\plugins
    5. CC edits Le Mans Ultimate install path\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON

It should all be automatic and it's using code that has been working for years for rFactor 2, only the paths have changed, so it's a bit of a mystery why a few people are having problems.

Well, I went through the trouble of wiping every trace of CC and reinstalled the beta but yea I'm still stuck on "initializing..." My log is pretty much identical to Raven's. So, I'm gonna throw in the towel for now. Game is getting fast updates so no surprise that its breaking stuff. I'll give it another go when CC gets new updates too. At least for right now in ACC it works flawlessly.

Edit: I reinstalled LMU and now everything is working. Flawless even, spotter delays needed some adjustments but it's perfect now.
    Last edited by StarRBWP; 03-03-2024 at 04:03. Reason: Additional Troubleshooting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast