Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta Test Thread

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar

Beta Test Thread

Le Mans Ultimate added. You may have to manually uninstall the present version.

V4.18.0.1 Work around to fix fuel not being reported.
    V4.18.0.2 Handle LMU/RF2 Properties separately - for example Enable LMU pit stop prediction didn't do anything, Enable rF2 pit stop prediction controlled it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Added LMU beta to the first post.

Incredible work. Cheers chaps

Does fuel calculation work? As CC said he didn't have enough data even though I had completed 5 laps.

No, CC is not getting fuel data at the moment so it thinks fuel usage is off.

Is the beta working with AI in Le Mans Ultimate? I did a bunch of testing during practice with AI and never heard Crew Chief once, other than the initial radio check. But when I went into an online practice session, Crew Chief was talking to me. Does that make sense or is it probably that I just started things in a different (correct) order when I tried Crew Chief in a live online session?

V4.18.0.1 Work around to fix fuel not being reported. See first post.

@monkeys_uncle: Yes, the spotter is telling me when there are AI cars near me.

First of all, I love this so much!! Crew Chief made my racing experience so much better.
    Love it that it will also come for Le Mans Ultimate. At the moment I do get many “clear left” messages without the message that someone is next to me. Sometimes also clear when it is not. This in single player at SPA.

I fully understand it is a beta, just wanted to give my thumbs up and maybe this feedback helps.

Hello..

I have tried crewchief with Le Man Ultimate...at the first installation everything worked fine...after that I re-installed my pc and Le Mans had 2 updates...

Since then CC no longer works with LMU... Asetto Corsa Competizione also works without problems.

Can anyone help me with this problem or does anyone have any advice?

I have attached the logs
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast