Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How to collect track Corner Data

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    any luck with the json? Just committed some last minute fixes

I just got to the computer, will create json now.

ta

I'm going to make this release version 4.6.3.0. I know that means we've skipped 4.6.2.x but does it really matter? I'm just not entirely confident that Install Shield won't get into a panic if I increment the version to 4.6.2.10 - I'd rather leak a version number than rely on Install Shield not to do something stupid

Done, pull the change Jim

Being control freak I hoped we'll release something like 4.6.2, but who cares really, 4.6.3 it is and we'll start our work from there
    What a teamwork ... you also added all the sounds, so VIR is fully covered at least for rF2... It's too bad track distances vary among games, but it is what it is

Yeah, 4.6.2 is the *correct* version number but I just don't need the hassle of working around possible bugs in the auto updater and install shield. As for track distances varying, it's annoying but if this release makes a good impression I hope there'll be plenty of people keen to improve the mappings.

Just waiting on Morten to re-sync his .dll to the new AC build and we're 'go'

Awesome. I'll re-check Spa data tonight. I am running and event with maxed out grid, but never heard location info so far (though CC announces incident, so slow vehicle detection works, and very appropriately - under yellow). Will be interesting to figure out if it is due to varying distances or not.

is the startline for RF2 Spa before La Source or on the hill down to Eau Rouge?

I believe it is before La Source.

Ah, ok, was wondering if the pcars mapping would work better but the start line for pcars is after la source

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast