Thread: Team Speak

Team Speak

Just a thought as CC can call rF2 and launch it any chance a similar option for team speak? I'm probably online more often than not so would be helpful for me and I'm sure there are others in leagues that would value it?

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Hmm... not sure as I don't use Teamspeak. I suppose you could tell CC that the RF2 .exe is actually C:/Program Files/teamspeak/ts.exe or whatever it is, and CC will launch that instead of RF2

Could do but would then need to launch rF2 after. I was think of an option to add a TS launch to whichever sim you used.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    At the risk of sounding like a lazy lazy man (guilty...) can't you just have CC kick off a batch file that starts both?

I can share my powershell scripts I use for starting/stopping sims if you like, but I won't be able to provide support for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a lazy lazy man (guilty...) can't you just have CC kick off a batch file that starts both?
    I think you're crediting me with more skills than I have ???? No worries I can't claim that an additional couple of clicks is a matter of life and death now can I!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoops View Post
    I think you're crediting me with more skills than I have ???? No worries I can't claim that an additional couple of clicks is a matter of life and death now can I!
    Scoops it is you, sorry I didn't notice user name. If you want, I'll create batch file for you. Least I can do to thank for your help with Crew Chief mappings man. Would you like me to help you?

Thanks for the offer but with a bit of googling I think I might be able to do it I may PM you if I get stuck.

Sure. With powershell you can do more advanced things like closing windows, starting only the tools not running already etc, so if you feel adventurous and willing to do TeamViewer 11 session, PM me, I'll help you to get started.