Thread: issue of wrong car

issue of wrong car

Hi there

I have been testing this over the weekend and done hours of practice and 4 races, it worked fine for one race but the others it was giving wrong info. I worked out in race 4 it was actually reporting on someone else and not me eg lap times, gaps ect. i no this was the case as i was closing in on the car it was reporting, when i made the pass it also told me i can get it back or something like that.. lol. the spotter seems to be fine in all races so just the info but I cant be sure. this is great and the one race it worked well with it was amazing. when the bugs are out this is something i would fully support and Donate.

jason

oh this in in BSS so rolling starts

Rolling starts have yet to be fully tested, but i have one question, did you restart CC when going into a new session?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    Rolling starts have yet to be fully tested, but i have one question, did you restart CC when going into a new session?
    yes I thought that could be a problem so from the 2nd race I restarted it. I may run some skippy races tonight (standing start) so will report back.

I'll be solving issues as soon as i'm done reinstalling all my apps and stuff on my dev box, Microsnot decided to kill my machine doing creators fall update

it works a charm in the skippys, BSS is bigger fields and multi car though (not class just car)... anything I can test to help out?

3 out of 4 skip races good.. even got a race win.. nice to get some big ups for it..lol