Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Customizing Car Classes

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    Your JSON is incorrectly formatted. You have a extra { character and a trailing comma that needs to be removed from the oil temp element. Try pasting into jsonlint.com for format checking
    Oh that was sloppy, apologies. Now seems to be working, thank you.

Fred

So... for rFactor 2.. there was an Endurance pack released by S397 that seem to have different specs than that of the URD mods that are already put in CC.. Is there any chance of updating the optimal temps for the new packs? Same with the GT3 pack? I copied and pasted the information like the first post said, to add car temps... but where do I send it to?

Quote Originally Posted by kashif View Post
    So... for rFactor 2.. there was an Endurance pack released by S397 that seem to have different specs than that of the URD mods that are already put in CC.. Is there any chance of updating the optimal temps for the new packs? Same with the GT3 pack? I copied and pasted the information like the first post said, to add car temps... but where do I send it to?
    What you could do is customize temperature ranges to your personal liking. Easiest way to achieve that is by copying:

"Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\carClassData.json"
    to your Documents folder:
    "Documents\CrewChiefV4\carClassData.json"

And customize it there. Everything you need to do is explained in the .json itself and first post of this thread. Good luck!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456