Thread: Giving commands

Giving commands

Watched a stream earlier where a guy was using Crewchief (which I love btw) and I noticed he said request pitstop. It opened up the in car management and requested a pitstop without him having to click on anything. Is this possible to add into crewchief or was he using a different application?

BTW if its not possible dont take it as I am not grateful. I donated and really love this app! I don't even race without it now and I miss it when I race something like iracing that doesn't have it!

He is using a different application that Jim recorded some sounds for http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...d-UPDATED-v2-1, its for project cars only.

But there are some good news for you, both pit requests(key macros activated by voice commands) build into Crew Chief and iRacing support are beeing worked on

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    He is using a different application that Jim recorded some sounds for http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...d-UPDATED-v2-1, its for project cars only.

But there are some good news for you, both pit requests(key macros activated by voice commands) build into Crew Chief and iRacing support are beeing worked on
    Heck ya that's awesome! Can't wait!!

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    It's in today's release, but there's no UI for it - you have to set the game up properly for it to work. I'll put a separate post up about it

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    It's in today's release, but there's no UI for it - you have to set the game up properly for it to work. I'll put a separate post up about it
    That's awesome news. Giving vocal commands like that sounds really cool and immersive.