Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customize your crew chief audio

I guess i'll have to leave it. Nothing is working. I appreciate your effort but this will never work out. The other spotter for rfactor 2 is really easy to adjust and make your own names in it but this is to hard.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by bereklauw View Post
    I guess i'll have to leave it. Nothing is working. I appreciate your effort but this will never work out. The other spotter for rfactor 2 is really easy to adjust and make your own names in it but this is to hard.
    I've used both and I agree that the one by Gerald is much easier to customize. This one is fine if you use it straight out of the box.

I ran all of the Python stuff last night and it ran fine after I made the corrections I posted. But there are a lot of variables including where everything is stored, filenames, python version, etc.
    IP

@BoothJoe Therre is a syntax error in CC_drivers.py ('\\users\"...
    Its starting a quote with ' and ends it with a " and then after USERNAME it starts the qoute with a " and ends it with a '
    Maby thats got something to do with the errors.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    @BoothJoe Therre is a syntax error in CC_drivers.py ('\\users"...
    Its starting a quote with ' and ends it with a " and then after USERNAME it starts the qoute with a " and ends it with a '
    Maby thats got something to do with the errors.
    Well, that's interesting. The original file I have on disk is not the same as the file that gets unzipped. I don't think anyone is really interested in the Python stuff anyway.
    IP

I downloaded the file directly from rF2 forums and uploaded it here without edeting anything, I'll can make that small correction and reupload the .zip if you dont mind?
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    I downloaded the file directly from rF2 forums and uploaded it here without edeting anything, I'll can make that small correction and reupload the .zip if you dont mind?
    Certainly. I don't have my builds here at work. I'm not sure how much of this still works any way since the latest changes. I've been busy with other stuff and haven't raced in a couple of weeks. And then the new Stellaris stuff came out yesterday.
    IP

Hi
    I receive this error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\AppieW\Desktop\My_Crewchief\CC_voice.py" , line 25, in <module>
    process (line)
    File "C:\Users\AppieW\Desktop\My_Crewchief\CC_voice.py" , line 19, in process
    call(['sox', 'temp.wav', 'temp1.wav', 'silence', '1', '0.1', '.02%', 'reverse', 'silence', '1', '0.1', '.01%', 'reverse', 'silence', '1', '0.1', '.01%', 'highpass', '800', 'tempo', '1.30'])
    File "C:\Users\AppieW\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyt hon38-32\lib\subprocess.py", line 340, in call
    with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as p:
    File "C:\Users\AppieW\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyt hon38-32\lib\subprocess.py", line 854, in __init__
    self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
    File "C:\Users\AppieW\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyt hon38-32\lib\subprocess.py", line 1307, in _execute_child
    hp, ht, pid, tid = _winapi.CreateProcess(executable, args,
    FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified
    >>>
    what can I do to solve it.
    thx a lot
    Albert
    IP

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    no idea what CC_voice.py is
    IP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12