Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crew chief isnt working in pcars 2 on pc

Talking Crew chief isnt working in pcars 2 on pc

hi can anyone help ive had crew chief for a while now works well in race room and did work well on pcars but for some reason doesn't work at all for pcars 2.
    Help please

Hi
    Yeah project cars 2 it does work in settings there is setting to set pc2 to use project cars to use prc1 style memory sharing or somthing like that.
    if you select project cars 2 in CC and then enable this option it works, I think its shared memory setting inside pc2.

Hi project cars 2 load it then options/system and set the udp option to project cars 1 style

It's working fine for me, so helpful having this again after not having it in iracing!

Quote Originally Posted by Clanky View Post
    after not having it in iracing!
    Goddies to come

Will the shared Memory setting pcars 2(ingame settings) supported in the Future? My Problem is i need to set ingame shared memory to pcars 2 for my sim commander motion. When i change it to pcars 1..no motion
    Maybe there is a workaround for getting Crewchief and Sim Commander Motion to work.
    Thx
    Benni

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    I don't understand this. PCars 2 format doesn't exist - there's no spec or documentation and the last time I talked to SMS about it, they hadn't finished designing it.

When they do finish and document it, crew chief will be updated to use it.

In the Project Cars Setting i can change the Shared Memory Setting between off/Project Cars 1/Project Cars 2. When i set it to Project Cars 1 CrewChief works great but my SimCommander Motion won't work
    When i set it to Project Cars 2...Motion works but no CrewChief
    So...i'll wait No Problem...hopefully it will work together in the Future. Such a great Tool..

Quote Originally Posted by Juppieman View Post
    In the Project Cars Setting i can change the Shared Memory Setting between off/Project Cars 1/Project Cars 2. When i set it to Project Cars 1 CrewChief works great but my SimCommander Motion won't work
    When i set it to Project Cars 2...Motion works but no CrewChief
    So...i'll wait No Problem...hopefully it will work together in the Future. Such a great Tool..
    Forgive me but I thought SimVibe was sound/soundcard based I have a simvibe licence but dont use it.
    Iam probably wrong as usual ile go sniff out the simvibe forum

SimVibe Yes... It gets the Information from an extra Soundcard.. But i use the Sim Commander for Motion...and the Motion only works if i set shared Memory in pcars 2 on setting Pcars 2
    I thought maybe someone else had the same Problem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast