Thread: How do I get Jim on Iracing

How do I get Jim on Iracing

First Post guys
    Only been on Iracing 2 weeks, downloaded crew chef did all the updates etc clicked Iracing in the options, started the application, went on Iracing and still only got Iracing spotter looked in options there and no sign of Jim name anywhere to click onto

Thought you got help on here
    24 views but not one reply !

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Yes, you get help on here. You get extra help for being rude and impatient, and a special award for being too bone-idle to read the help files or arm yourself with any knowledge of what the app actually is or how it works.

Impatient yes in my advancing years time is of the essence
    Bone idle, no I still work 6 days a week and as said just joined ,but looks like this forum is just like the classic car ones ,people just sit back of room listening, in future I'll not bother asking anything keep both of us from pantie bunching

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    look, you asked a dumb question. The app doesn't put a spotter voice into the game because that's not how it works and this would have been glaringly obvious if you'd bothered to do 5 seconds of investigation. You didn't get a response to your rather pointless and weird question within 17 hours, prompting you to get uppety about it, and now you're offended because I've been blunt.

I also work 6 days a week and this project is an open source hobby project. We support users where and when we can, subject to our own busy lives and low tolerance for moaners and people who expect to be spoon fed. Go away.

So your resulting to calling my question dumb great attitude from a administrator I've figured it out myself

And if you scroll down you'll see someone else with the same attitude as me maybe he's as dumb as me ,maybe not as you didn't reply to his post

Congratulations Davy, you win today's Star Prize
    Name:  WinFriends.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  34.3 KB