Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plans for the next release

There haven't been much done in rF2 branch so it is ok to skip merge up. I'll let you know when I have any update worthy additions.

Thanks Jim for adding my name. Will be curious to hear how did you pronounce it Did some Lithuanian helped you or you improvised? If you can, also add short version "Vytas", which is same like Jim/James. I'll probably use one depending on the mood.

Awesome stuff!

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    Heh... Two emergency fixes later it finally works. I am an idiot. I have probably mangled your name, call it part of the crew chief character

This is major change to CC, more people will use personalizations. I was too lazy to try it before, but now looking forward to hearing it. Emergency fixes - agile development, exciting hehe

No no, emergency fixes = not testing my code. It's a lesson I've never been able to learn properly

I need a pinch of your style to learn that as I test too much Just merged your work into rF2.
    Updater worked, 1.3 is downloaded. If I want to keep CC impersonal, I select no name, right?

Yeah, if my mangling of your name is too unbearable

Hey just a hopefully small request, can .msi file have the version number in it when we download it please ? So the current one would be CrewChiefV4.6.1.2.msi. Would make my life a bit easier with keeping track of the frequent updates. Thanks again for all the work on this.

the offical downloads don't involve any faffing with .msi files - the app auto updates itself, so the file the auto updater downloads always has the same name. If you've been using the unofficial testing builds that have been flying around this weekend, I recommend uninstalling the app and downloading the regular build from the standard download location - http://crewchief.isnais.de/CrewChiefV4.msi

When I release a proper update you'll be notified automatically by the app, which will offer to update itself.

If you have any problems the quick-n-dirty fix is to delete the C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Britton_IT_Ltd\ folder

Oh, and after my many failures this afternoon the latest build is actually 4.6.1.3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12