Thread: Already running Problem

Already running Problem

I must have checked something I didn't mean to. Every time I try to start Crew Chief box pops up and says Crew Chief is already running with two choices Retry or cancel.
    The crew chief is now running all the time with no way to close it. Need help going back to it loads correctly. I have been using Crew chief for quite awhile now and I
    should have left well enough alone. Lol
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Jack

Check the tray menu, you might have checked minimize to tray in the properties.

I can't get back to the menu. It won't open up for me to get to it. So how do I get to it?
    I'm pretty sure I must have checked that.
    Thanks,
    Jack

No, the Windows tray at the bottom right of your screen. You may have Crew Chief's Minimize to tray as well as Minimize on startup options selected.

Thankyou guys there were 12 of them in the tray! Lol

Cool, got it fixed. It was the Minimize to Tray. I feel kind of stupid now. Oh well, Thank you very much!

This same problem having with my chief crew but I in a different way like there is no retry but only having a cancel option. The chief crew is also running in the background but I am not able to access this in anyways. Can you please help me with this issue
    Last edited by Ashleybarry; 03-03-2021 at 09:35. Reason: i have missed some important information