Thread: No function of automatic refueling in IRacing Beta UI

No function of automatic refueling in IRacing Beta UI

When I start CC via IRacing member page, CC shows me the remaining amount of fuel when I enter the pit lane (in the upper area of the monitor) and also refuels automatically.
    But if I start IRacing with the Beta UI in the same situation the fuel is not refueled and also the display in the monitor is missing.
    I also put the "fuel to the end" and tire change on buttons on my DD1.
    In Beta UI mode there are no reactions, in the member page call it works fine!
    I drive with VR and have the IRacing Manager installed.
    Is there any help?
    Mfg Poppy

Its a know issue, using simcommander or some other applications that starts iracing with elevated permissions will cause this, or right after an update using the beta UI iracing starts with elevated permissions there is nothing we can do about this, we cant even detect if its happening as user level applicating have to no way to check what admin right apps are doing on the system.
    Last edited by Sparten; 09-04-2021 at 21:33.

I just made a post about running out of fuel after a pitstop, even when I have the option 'add extra lap of fuel' to 1. It was a race on the Nordschleife so that should have been a lot of extra fuel.
    I use the Beta UI and Iracing manager and race in VR.
    Do I understand correctly that the remaining fuel calculation does not work when using the Beta UI?

it works using Beta UI, just not right after a iracing update, the Beta UI needs to be restarted or you have to run CC as administrator.

Ok thanks Sparten, I'll do another test tomorrow with CC as administrator. This fueling in Iracing is so confusing.. just spent an hour watching youtube tutorials. I still don't get it, mostly all those youtube tutorials ramble on for an hour instead of explaining to the point of how to bloody add fuel
    Btw, the last Iracing update was a couple of days ago so I did restart the UI after that. And I just realized CC didn't add any fuel at all - I stranded 3 minutes before the end of the race, that is about where get with a full fuel load. Going to do a lot of offline testing to get this working.. ending an online race with not enough fuel is really bad for my ego
    Last edited by Warrie; 09-04-2021 at 22:00.