Thread: CC to work with ACC help

Talking CC to work with ACC help

My CC version is 4.15.12, My ACC version is 1.0.8. All my Audio settings are adjusted and correct but still no sound. CC help file tells me ACC needs python to be installed, BUT WHERE, is that. I put python X64 file into Windows 10 config file...nothing.
    Please advise me step by step on how to connect CC to ACC, please.
    Members say they got it all working BUT THEY DO NOT EXPLAIN HOW THEY GOT IT WORKING ??
    Thank you for your help, because no CC = no fun.

Don't play warez version

Hey...Steam Version

You dont need anything python for ACC, and there is nothing in the help file suggesting that, but i think you need to enable some UDP/shared memory thing in the game settings somewhere.

Thank you Sparten for your advise....I trhink your right and I will keep on trying to solve my problem.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    the app should do that automatically - it creates or updates the file Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json, which enables UDP data. As far as I recall that's all that's needed and it should be automatic - you may need to restart the game after first running CC in ACC mode

mr_belowski what a pleasure to see your comments and I thank you. The config file is exactly as you said...updated. Still no audio. Believe me I have configured everything right, including repairing CC. I even tried to put the python file into Doc/config file and into the ACC racing file...nothing. Of course the spotter in-game works but, no pleasure for me.
    Maybe there is a CC tweek in my future never the less I will keep trying even if I have to re-install everything. I will certainly post my success for others to see that I resolved it. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    mr_belowski what a pleasure to see your comments and I thank you. The config file is exactly as you said...updated. Still no audio. Believe me I have configured everything right, including repairing CC. I even tried to put the python file into Doc/config file and into the ACC racing file...nothing. Of course the spotter in-game works but, no pleasure for me.
    Maybe there is a CC tweek in my future never the less I will keep trying even if I have to re-install everything. I will certainly post my success for others to see that I resolved it. Thanks again.
    OK, CC works with all my other games except ACC. After double checking all apps and settings I got this message when starting ACC...."The data exposed by ACC has numerous data synchronization issues and inaccurate (bugs). These, along with the requirement to combine shared memory and UCP data, present significant technical challenges". I just hope soon and in the near future an update might fix all this if ACC can settle down to a final and working game. Thats all I can hope for.

RESOLVED cc NOW WORKS FABULOUSLY. I updated Microsoft 4.5 and CC worked. But the biggest surprise I got is when I got ACC 2020GT World Challenge Pack and installed it. Crewchief came in loud and clear with all the commands working flawlessly. Now I can enjoy the game because I always know what going on in the race, including how much time remains, pit stops, etc. Take my advise and move the ASS version up to 1.6.