Thread: Pitstop orders not working

Pitstop orders not working

Hi guys,

so I've been using CC for a long time. Everything always worked good. But since a good while, the pitstop orders I give are not working. The app works good, Jim understand all I'm saying (like "what time is it", etc.). When I ask: "How much fuel to the end", he gives me the right answer.

But when I give the orders to "change all tires" for example, he tells me "understood", but the order doesn't apply (ie tire change is not checked). Same thing for gas, etc. I also noticed the order is not written on the screen anymore (there was a little window with the pitstop order written that appeared "#add 22 liters fuel").

Also when I ask a lot of other info like "what the guy in front iRating", he always answer "we don't have that data". It used to work fine.

I'm afraid I might have change a setting in iRacing or Windows that screwed it up...?

Anybody have any clue where I should look ? I reinstalled the app, but kept my profiles and other setting in the "My documents/Crewchief" folder..

Any help would be really appreciated !!!

Thanks

If iRacing is launched with elevated permissions so does crewchief in order to interact with it.,

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    If iRacing is launched with elevated permissions so does crewchief in order to interact with it.,
    Oh ok, makes sense, so I simply would have to run CC as admin ? Thanks, will try that !!

Yes that should work , Just to make it clear the problem is with iracing and some external launchers like simcommander that launches the game with elevated permissions.

Ha ! I use Simcommander to lauch iRacing, so that must be it. I should have asked before ! Many thanks !!!

Shure enough it's working fine now. Just in time for the beginning of the championship :-) Thanks again !