Thread: Forgot to pit and fuel

Forgot to pit and fuel

Just f***** up and did not pit to refuel, after 3 hours in a 6 hour race... I know... really stupid. CC did say "Pit this lap" right after crossing the start-stop. But about 2 min later, I pass the pit entry... I forgot all about pitting

So... looking through settings and web without finding any setting/option for having CC reminding you to pit.... would have saved our race.

Does such a setting/option exists??

I run Iracing if that matters

Regards.
    Dennis aka. The sad sim-racer

Not sure, but maybe instead Jim could add a sweary message when you run out of fuel

Haha.... he did not say anything when I ran out of fuel.

Maybe it technical is impossible to have CC say something about pitting, just before the pit entry, because the program don't know how close you are to the pit entry.
    But it would be nice to get an extra notify to pit.

I agree, it would be infinitely more useful to my short attention span to have him remind me toward the end of the lap. I can remember several instances where I've forgotten. LeMans is one good example, it's literally over 3 minutes later after intense racing that I need to remember.

Something like - take average lap time.. then at 75% of that lap time on the last lap, remind me. Or even better, a customizable setting to be able to set % of the way through the lap, to remind.