Thread: Error when trying to get CC to work op iRacing

Error when trying to get CC to work op iRacing

Hi

I keep getting this error message when i try to use CC on iRacing. i have done multiple installs and still nothing.

++++++++++++ Skipped 69 copies of previous message. Please report this error to the CC dev team ++++++++++++
    20:15:23.695 : PlaybackModerator: Closing radio channel as Spotter
    20:15:23.707 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20
    at CrewChiefV4.iRacing.iRacingGameStateMapper.mapToGa meStateData(Object memoryMappedFileStruct, GameStateData previousGameState) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\iRacing\iRacingGameStateMapper.cs:line 110
    at CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(String filenameToRun, Boolean dumpToFile) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\CrewChief.cs:line 627

Thanks for Reading

Bump

22:08:21.531 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20
    at CrewChiefV4.iRacing.iRacingGameStateMapper.mapToGa meStateData(Object memoryMappedFileStruct, GameStateData previousGameState) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\iRacing\iRacingGameStateMapper.cs:line 110
    at CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(String filenameToRun, Boolean dumpToFile) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\CrewChief.cs:line 631
    ++++++++++++ Skipped 78 copies of previous message. Please report this error to the CC dev team ++++++++++++
    22:08:22.970 : PlaybackModerator: Closing radio channel as Spotter
    22:08:22.982 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20
    at CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(String filenameToRun, Boolean dumpToFile) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\CrewChief.cs:line 631
    ++++++++++++ Skipped 824 copies of previous message. Please report this error to the CC dev team ++++++++++++
    22:08:37.757 : Took 36.86s to lazy load remaining message sounds, there are now 9257 loaded message sounds with 417 active SoundPlayer objects
    22:08:37.757 : Skipped 101 sweary sounds
    22:08:37.773 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20

I've tried uninstalling, fully clearing the appdata folders - clean install of windows and keep getting the same above messages whenever i launch CC with iRacing running.

If a dev could please look into this and come back to me with a response as soon as possible.

Cheers

Adam

This error happens once you brake check CrewChief team members doing the Daytona 24h.