Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Just released: create your own stage notes with voice commands

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    So you get the plus before the corner even if your pace note only contained 1 corner? Or is this happening when you have a sequence of notes in a single voice command?

answering my own question here...

I can repro this issue but only when i have more than one corner or obstacle in a single pace note command. "Right three then left four tightens" for example, doesn't work correctly - the "tightens" modifier is applied to the "Right three" note, which is clearly wrong.

This will be fixed in the next release (i've just fixed the code now, need to test some more). The next release will organise the modifiers properly so they apply to the corner / obstacle immediately before them in the command

Sorry I didn't have time to test properly if it was a sequence of corners or normal corners. But great you had time to look at it!
    Is it possible to have the option to remove to between two corners? For example "Right 5 tightens to 2", I would rather have it as "Right 5 tightens 2". Just keeping the talking to a minium to get the most information possible in the fastest possible time.

Fast worker, already fixed
    Do you think the fix will be released before 23rd? Doing a rally that ends then and would love to use your co-driver for this rally again.
    Also will the update contain the correction fix?

Thanks!

the "...to..." is part of the sound file. I won't be able to get that sorted before the next release but can add it to the list of stuff to look at

Expect a release in the next day or so with these changes

The basic fix for the broken correction logic will be in this release, it'll take (much) longer to rework the correction stuff to make it fit better with the more flexible parser and other changes

So today I found out that doing "correction: earlier" will remove the pacenote. That explains why I sometimes just miss an entire note. This is during recce, I have not tested yet in race mode if it removes it when doing correction earlier, I'm sitting here trying to edit the .json file by hand hehe. Good thing CC stores the entire log with what it removed and at what distance.

I've been able to reproduce that. There are 2 issues - "earlier" / "later" were not implemented for recce mode corrections, and if the parser didn't find any recognisable commands in a recce mode correction call the app was removing the most recently added calls. This was a regression.

Both are fixed for the next release. In recce mode, saying "correction, later" will move all the calls in the last batch (the calls recorded in the last command) so their trigger points are 50 metres later in the stage (earlier moves them 50 metres back). Saying "correction, right three earlier" will replace the last batch with "right three" and move the trigger point of that so it's 50 metres earlier than the last batch's trigger point

Hi Andreas, here's a beta with those changes. The 'correction' stuff should work better in recce mode and it won't delete the last message if the correct call contains only 'later' or 'earlier', of if the correction call doesn't get parsed properly.

We'll probably release this some time in the next few days, but if you need these changes now here they are:

http://crewchief.isnais.de/CrewChief...5.0.4_beta.msi

Thank you so much for taking your time. Ya I haven't dare to do a recce in the last few days after I noticed the bug since if I stutter or I forget what to say the entire recce would be ruined almost because of notes missing. And some stages that are 10+ km, takes more than 20 min to recce hehe.
    Great work!

bare in mind that each time you do a recce session it renames the previous recce session's json file so even when it makes a mess you should be able to get back to previous notes

Hi again! How's it going? Have you had any time to look at "to" instead of just tightens 2?
    Also is it possible to add short & half long? as length modifiers

I noticed today also that the parser handles even 3 corners in 1 phrase. I did a "Left 5 into right 4 into 1" and it read it as "Left 5 into right 4, left 1".
    Not perfect but it read all the notes

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast