Thread: Interactions with spotter

Interactions with spotter

Hello,
    I use CrewChiefV4 for Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione. Jim is my default voice for spotting.
    Voice recognition within CrewChiefV4 is set to always on. I dream of conversations with the spotter but it never understands me. Whenever I speak for asking questions, it says: "Oh no, I just can't hear you" or "Speak more clearly I can't hear you" or "Say again please" or "What did you say?".
    My headphone is a Razer Kraken so the microphone is good enough, I just think it's CrewChiefV4 which needs further improvements.
    When I will be able to pay, I would like to donate in order to help developers for doing so.
    Being able to have conversations where we could understand each other would be awesome.

Try teaching Windows voice recognition. It should then improve.

Yes I tried this way but when I speak it performs actions on Windows 10. I wish it could instead only understand my voice and what I say, or at least we could have the possibility to choose between two modes, actions or « virtual » conversations. I wish it could answer me but I guess it must be difficult to do so both for Crew Chief and Windows 10 voice recognition.